<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7080614285177680863?origin\x3dhttp://kimberlinnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Kimberlinchew!. Pronounced similar to Kimchew(: i'm not a banana although it is kimchew. I'm in love with SPONGEBOB ,THEM ♥ . And, abit of Tarzan. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Yellow. Not much of Black. Chocolate and sweets are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and bills. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "sweets" or "chocolate"?

Royce chocolates
Beijing with them♥
New camera
Spongebob!♥
That dress from far east
Everyday frozen Yogurt♥
Unforgettable fifteen birthday!♥
Quit facebook.♥


Tagboard

I prefer quiet ! :D sms me or facebook me if anything important ! :D

Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

(tag to be linked ♥ )

Xenia♥ Yunqi♥ Cora♥ Cheeyong
Elston Amy Dixon Sharifah
Jiahui♥ Belinda Xindi Sockee♥
Jasmin Senghong Joyce♥ Felicia
Jiajun Kimberly jiabao Zixin♥
Szemin Lyn Nikki♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, March 17, 2010



-money spending :/

Fun day for me , but my leg hurts :(
woke up early , hmm , 11.30 is considered early right ? (:
prepared to meet yunqi ! But unfortunately she haven't bath when i am done with my stuff ,went to her house to meet her . Geees , hot weather and i have to walk to her house ! good friend i'm right ! haha =x Went to sunplaza and train-ed down to orchard , same thing happen like yesterday but we didn't alight before nor after BUT IT WAS ALMOST ! when the door's is closing , i asked yunqi isn't it orchard ? we immediately ran out ! peewwwwww ! The first thing we did was eating the tokoyaki balls ,it's really much nicer than the original one and the price is much expensive of couse ! Normally it's crowded but today WE'RE IN LUCK ! hahahha ! Ate yumi yogurt after that ! I ATE 2 CUPS TODAY ! WOOOHOOOO ! ♥
Walk-ed to far east after that , shopped and bought a bag ♥ (NICE ! ) , we went back ion den back to far east to eat the famous chicken rice which cost four bucks for a single share ! But the taste is so normal ? LOL . (I'M GONNA TRY YUNQI'S GRANDMA CHICKEN RICE ! )
Went back to ion and took a train to 313 summerset ! WOOHOOO , FOUR SHOPS OF FOREVER 21 ! bought thing at there of couse ! =x
shoppingshoppingshopping , my pocket is really broke .
Train-ed back to sp , and slack around . Finally decided to come back home (:
--How i wish time will pass slower .

Senghong: You're linked , eh wait you got link me anot !
Xindi : Of couse , I still remember ! hahah , sweetheart leh , couse your heart too sweet le ! hahahah .
Tang San Zang : LOL , comecome , fly let me see ! hahahahah ! fly higher than adrain ? LOL , yeah . she's very tired le i guess ! and i have to insist , then she will take pics with me ! :(
joyce : NO , YOU'RE EYES ARE BIGGER ! (:
Sharifah : THANKS ! ♥
Jiahui : Thanks for tmr in advance (:
Yunqi : haha , past le . pocket no money ! :(
Xenia : suree, i anything (: hmmm , yeahyeah . I bought a potable charger and a protector . haha quite cheap ! :D
Adrain : haha , yeah loh !
sock ee : ohh , i see. that's a monk with hair ! :D hahahaha

♥our lips must always be sealed
7:39 AM